Listerine FreshBurst reduces the development of Plaque and Gingivitis.
When used twice daily as part of regular oral hygiene, Listerine FreshBurst kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis. Plaque is caused by germs in the mouth. Plaque buildup may lead to gingivitis, an early form of gum disease. The symptoms of gingivitis are redness, swelling and bleeding gums. Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss.
Using a mouthwash like LISTERINE Freshburst after brushing and flossing is proven to:
- Kill germs
- Kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing.
- Reduce plaque
- Reduces plaque more than brushing alone.
- Keep your breath fresh
- Provides long lasting fresh breath.
- Gum protection
- Maintains healthy gums
Ethanol 0.22mL, Benzoic Acid 1.5mg, Thymol 0.64mg, Cineol (Eucalyptol) 0.92mg, Saccharin and Benzoates.
Who can use this product: Adults. Children over 6 years.
How to use: Use morning and evening after brushing and flossing. Rinse with 20mL undiluted for 30 seconds. Expel the liquid. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Do not swallow. Do not use this product in children 6 years of age or less.CAUTION
If an excessive amount is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poisons information centre (Aust. 131 126, NZ 0800 764 766).
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.