If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, you're not reaching the bacteria that can build up between teeth, causing plaque and bad breath. Cleaning between your teeth has never been easy or enjoyable, but we all know that it should be part of our daily regimen.Start using AirFloss today and get excited for your next dentist visit!
Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser offers an easy, fast routine to help prevent cavities and improve long term gum health between teeth. Advanced technology gently removes plaque between teeth with a rapid burst of air and micro-droplets to deliver a quick 30 second cleaning routine. To use AirFloss, simply fill the reservoir with water or mouthwash, point the guidance tip between your teeth, and activate to clean. The new auto-burst function gives the option to release timed bursts for a quick and easy cleaning routine. AirFloss can be used with water or mouth rinse for the ultimate, fresh experience and it produces less than a teaspoon of liquid per whole mouth clean for less mess. AirFloss removes up to 5x more plaque between teeth than manual brushing alone, and helps improve gum health in as little as 2 weeks. It also helps prevent cavities between teeth. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics.
- Microburst technology cleans at the touch of a button. Simple one-button use; as easy as a mouse-click
- Removes up to 5x more plaque between teeth than manual tooth brushing alone
- Helps improve gum health in as little as 2 weeks. Fill, point, and clean for an easy 30 second cleaning routine
- Safe and gentle on teeth and gums, and safe to use with implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Can be used with mouthwash for a fresh clean
- Includes 2 AirFloss handles, 4 nozzles, 2 chargers, and 2 tongue scrapers : Two charges allow you to keep flossers in separate bathrooms
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.