Universal Bond 20mm Thick Pile Sheepskin Front Seat Covers designed suit most vehicle's seats with extra bolstered and depth.
- Manufactured in Premium Quality 20mm Thick Pile Sheepskin.
- Australian designed and specifically hand picked sheepskin for a lavish and comfortable driving for all weather conditions.
5 years Workmanship Warranty.
All our Seat Covers are Airbag Certified Compatibility.
Universal Bond 20mm Thick Pile Sheepskin Front Seat Covers has the following features:
- 20mm THICK PILE SHEEPSKIN
- 5mm FOAM PADDING FOR INSULATION AND COMFORT-WITH ANTI SLIP FABRIC UNDERLAY, KEEPS THE SEAT COVER IN PLACE AND TO PREVENT FOAM DETERIORATION TO THE CAR SEAT
- ACRYLIC BACKING AND SIDE SKIRTING FOR SNUG FIT
- REAR MAP POCKET
- UTILITY SIDES AND FRONT POCKETS
- HEAVY DUTY BUCKLE CLIPS TIE SYSTEM FOR EASY FIT AND ADJUSTMENT
Matching steering wheel cover, seat belt protector and accessory pack are available.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.