Stunning impressions of natural beauty are marvellously displayed in the abstract artistry of the Amsterdam Rug Collection. This sublime collection is contemporary styled using vibrant, marbled colours in creating decorative interpretations of magnificent earthly contours. Made using a soft, power-loomed pile, these easy-maintenance rugs will retain their striking beauty for many years to come.
- QUALITY: Soft and plush to walk on, perfect for your home, office also living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, entrance, hallway
- MADE IN TURKEY: 100% polypropylene machine made area rug with a soft backing. These rugs will naturally resist stains, fading, soil and bacteria making them perfect addition to homes with kids and pets
- DURABLE: The high-quality polypropylene pile fibre adds durability and longevity to these rugs
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean. Rotate periodically stain resistant, fade resistant, no Shedding, easy to vacuum
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such RugStop is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.