- Perfect protein is cold-filtered Australian whey protein concentrate (WPC)
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- Gluten Free
- It's also low in lactose
- Casein-free and rich in immunoglobulins
Aussie Bodies created this cold-filtered Aussie whey protein concentrate (WPC) for both athletes and active people who want to maximise the post exercise recovery. It's a great inclusion to any weight management or weight loss program and can help with building quality lean muscle mass in order to obtain a healthy and toned body.
Aussie Bodies have included a list of carefully selected ingredients in order to fuel that growing lean muscle and assist with your recovery so you can do it all again with strength and energy - and it's gluten free!
Aussie Bodies Protein Blend (94%) [Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate], sweeteners (xylitol, stevia), natural flavours, calcium lactate.
Contains milk and soy lecithin. Soy lecithin is used to instantise whey proteins and is less than 2% of the finished product.
Gluten free. No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
This whey protein is obtained from dairy and delivers a pure protein to assist with protein synthesis and increasing muscle mass.
This product is packed with essential amino acids also known as "essential protein fractions". These fractions are unable to be produced by the human body so it's important they are supplemented through a healthy diet. The list of these important agents are below.
- Alpha lactalbumin
- Beta lactoglobulin
- Serum albumin
So if you're looking to build stronger, leaner muscles you are going to need a quality protein source in your corner. With a great amino blend this product is easily digested and absorbed so you can gain all the benefits from your exercise and hard work.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.