- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo 2 x 532mL
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo 1 x 236mL
Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo is lightly scented with natural oat extract for gentle cleansing for hair & body.
Tear-free, Soap-free, No Added Parabens, No Added Phthalates, Hypoallergenic.
Aveeno Baby is a US Pediatrician Recommended Brand.
Wash & Shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying because it is soap-free and allergy tested. This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulated to be gentle enough for babies sensitive skin. Tear-free, Soap-free, No Added Parabens, No Added Phthalates, Hypoallergenic.
Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier.
Recommended By: US Pediatrician.
Size: 2 x 532mL + 236mL
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.
ContainsNatural Oat extracts
Aveeno can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin and hair soft, smooth and feeling healthier.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.