- It’s farming fun with this complete Barbie farm vet play set!
- Seven adorable animal patients are included -- a calf, lamb, pony, baby goat, chicken and two chicks!
- Designed with authentic details, the barn structure features a swinging gate, shelves for accessories, a spot to examine the animals and a Barbie silhouette on the weather vane
- Barbie doll is ready to see her patients in a cute outfit of pants, top, hooded vest and tall brown boots
- Themed accessories include a stethoscope, feeding bottle and medicine bottle
- Four removable casts add to patient-doctor play
- Play out classic scenes or imagine new possibilities because with Barbie, you can be anything!
Barbie is all set to see her furry and feathered patients! Help her feed them, apply casts and give checkups, with her trusty stethoscope, feeding bottle, medicine bottle, plus more accessories for hours of play fun.
- Barbie toys
- Design: Farm Vet Doll & Playset
- Pack contents:
- Barbie doll
- Calf figure
- Lamb figure
- Pony figure
- Baby goat figure
- Chicken figure
- 2 x chick figures
- Feeding bottle
- Medicine bottle
- Barn structure accessories
- Simple assembly required
- Materials: Fabric, plastic
- Recommended for ages 3+ years & up
- Dimensions (approx. cm):
- Barn: 26 x 18 (H x W)
- Barbie doll: 28 (H)
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.