This Bulk Pack contains 2 x 125 capsules, and if used as per dosage suggestion, will last more than 4 months for adults.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress.
- No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artifical colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Conatins Gluten
Blackmores Executive B is a specially formulated combination of B-group vitamins and the minerals magnesium and zinc - important nutrients to help meet the busy person's daily requirements. This formula is ideal for people who lead a hectic lifestyle in a convenient one a day dose.
The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group), and minerals during periods of increased stress. During stress, nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the "anti-stress” vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
Traditionally, magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate have been used for nervous tension and anxiety. Potassium phosphate is indicated for low nervous energy, lethargy, lack of drive and motivation.
* Specially formulated for people who lead hectic lives
* Convenient one-a-day dose
* Easy to swallow
Features and benefits:
- Helps you cope with stress.
- Contains passionflower traditionally used to relieve nervous tension.
- Helps the body convert food into energy.
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artifical flavours or sweeteners.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.