- Brita Replacement Water Filter Maxtra Cartridge 8Pk
- 12 month supply of MAXTRA+ water filter
- Compatible with all BRITA jugs (Classic range excluded)
- Effectively Reduces:
- Heavy metals such as Lead and Copper
- Chemicals such as Chlorine
- Replace filter every 4 weeks or 150L for optimum performance
The MAXTRA+ Power Filter features the unique MicroFlow technology, formulated especially to provide expert levels of filtration for different water conditions around the world, including Australia.
Made of activated carbon from natural coconut shells, the latest innovation delivers a higher concentration of Micro Carbon Pearls and a 20% increase in the outer filter surface area for a more effective reduction of taste-impairing substances such as chlorine, resulting in fresher, cleaner water. As always, the ion exchange pearls help reduce metals like lead and copper, whilst ensuring reliable protection from limescale build-up.
Furthermore, the MAXTRA+ filter also contains a finer mesh for improved reduction of rough particles and a finer cartridge grid which effectively controls the exit of fine particles.
For optimum results, we recommend replacing your MAXTRA+ filter every 150L or 4 weeks based on average household size drinking 8 glasses per day
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.