Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
About the Product
- Moisturizes as it cleanses
- Rinses off easily, will not strip the skin of natural oils
- Ideal for skin with conditions such as: Psoriasis, Rosacea, Acne, Diaper rash, Eczema, and dry skin
- Gentle enough for children, teens, and adults
- Cetaphil® is manufactured by Galderma Laboratories, a major benefactor of the Dermatology Foundation, helping to fund critical dermatology research
Softens As It Cleanses. Cetaphil® cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. Unlike soap, Cetaphil® is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Soothes and softens as it cleanses, helping the skin retain needed moisture. Use for face, hands, and the entire body. Also an excellent cleanser for the delicate skin of babies.
For All Skin Types
Designed for all skin types, Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser cleanses without irritation to leave your skin soft and smooth. This mild, soap-free formula moisturizes skin as it removes dirt, makeup, and impurities. It also maintains skin's natural moisture barrier without stripping its natural protective oils or emollients.
Gentle Skin Cleanser At a Glance:
- Low-lathering, soap-free formula gently cleanses all skin types
- Moisturizes as it removes dirt, oil, and makeup
- Proven gentle on sensitive skin
- Can be used with or without water
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic
This Product is Great For:
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Eczema-prone skin
- Rosacea-prone skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Atopic skin
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.