Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your chronically dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
About the Product
- Non-greasy formulation
- Ideal for body and face
- Ideal for skin conditions such as: acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and chronic dry skin
- Specifically formulated to soothe chronically dry skin for the entire body
Dry, sensitive skin treatment. Fragrance free.
Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
- Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.
Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion instantly replenishes, hydrates, and protects dry skin for long-lasting moisturization. This fast-acting, lightweight moisturizer contains a blend of four key moisturizing ingredients to help relieve dry, sensitive skin, leaving it nourished, soft, and smooth.
Moisturizing Lotion At a Glance
- Lightweight lotion replenishes, hydrates, and protects dry skin
- Clinically proven to protect and relieve dry, sensitive skin
- Contains four key moisturizing ingredients, including glycerin
- Absorbs quickly for fast relief
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
This Product is Great For
- Sensitive skin
- All skin types
Since 1947, Cetaphil® has been committed to finding innovative solutions to treat skincare needs. The recipient of multiple industry product awards and seals of approval, Cetaphil currently has five global research and development centers staffed with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop skincare products that cleanse, moisturize, and protect skin without irritation. Cetaphil products are not tested on animals.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.