- The only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days - at least 2x any other ovulation test*
- Accurately tracks your personal levels of 2 key fertility hormones
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue 'smiley face' appears on your fertile days
- Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found 'strips' were not 'easy to use' (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Reusable reader and 10 Clearblue ovulation test sticks included
DetailsDirections for Use
Please always read the instructions on pack and in the leaflet carefully before use. You need to know your usual cycle length before you start to ensure you test at the right time to find your high and peak fertile days. Remove a test stick from its foil wrapper. Remove the cap from the test stick. Align the purple arrow on the ovulation test stick with the arrow on the test holder. Insert the test stick until it clicks into place. The ovulation test will switch on after you have inserted the test stick correctly. If it's the first time you have used the test holder, the 'new cycle' symbols will flash briefly. Wait for the 'test ready' symbol to appear and test immediately. Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds. Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the sampler in the urine for 15 seconds. The 'test ready' symbol will start flashing after a minute to show the test is working. Within 1 minute you will see that the test is working as the test ready symbol will start to flash. Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the ovulation test stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip popinting upwards. Your result will appear on the display after 5 minutes.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.