This Con-Tact Premium Shelf Liner is made from ECO friendly material and features smooth on one side and ribbed on the other to keep away dust and dirt. It is easy to cut and extra thick, best for shelf and drawer.
Transform wire shelving into a smooth, solid surface with Con-Tact Brand Premium Plus Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner. This heavy-duty liner is both decorative and functional. The nova crystal clear vinyl shelf liner features an embossed diamond pattern. Use it to keep items from slipping off of utility shelves. Besides wire shelving, the liner works well on other surfaces, too. In addition to pantry shelves, the Contact brand shelf liner is ideal for laundry rooms and garages. It also works well in closets and drawers to prevent clothes and soft towels from snagging. With a non-adhesive backing, it is easy to place and remove without a sticky mess. Once you cut the Con-Tact Brand Premium Plus Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner to fit the shelf, you simply press it into place.
- Ideal for transforming wire shelving into a smooth solid surface
- Neutral embossed diamond pattern with a non-adhesive backing
- Preserves fine clothing and bed and bath linens
- Just measure, cut and place
- Easily repositionable since backing has no adhesives
- Material content: vinyl
- Vinyl shelf liner is durable and can be used for a variety of applications
- Available in 18" x 15' (45.75cm x 4.57cm)
- Color: Nova Crystal Clear
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.