Fresh Discs formula leaves a flush activated protective shield all around the bowl, that helps repel stains.
- Hygienic Reusable Dispenser Handle
- Gel Holder
- Removable cap
- Gel Holder Refill
- 24 Gel Discs x 6ml
The Duck Fresh Discs come in an applicator, this consists of a tube made from clear and blue plastic,
The bottom part where the gel is positioned is clear allowing you to see the colour of the discs inside, the handle is a dark blue plastic, on the end of the tube is a blue plastic cap which simply pulls on and off, this helps to keep the gel clean.
These discs are different to other toilet discs as they stamp straight onto the inside of your toilet without an unhygienic cage or rim block.
Directions for Use
When it comes to applying a Duck Fresh Disc to your toilet the directions are simple, you simply remove the plastic cap and press the same end against the inside of the toilet, you then push the button on the handle so that the handle slides down and stamps a disc on the side of the toilet.
You need to position the disc so that it is in line of the water flow.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.