All new Hatchimals from Fabula Forest are here – and they’re bringing the party! These magical friends come with brand new music and games! Teach Puffatoo how to say your name and she’ll repeat it back to you. She’ll even use your name in everyday chat! To meet your furry friend, hold and hug your metallic speckled egg until you see rainbow eyes light up inside! When you hear pecking, it’s hatching time! Your magical Puffatoo will peck out of the egg – but only with your help! With pretty patterned fur, this Hatchimal loves to play! Raise Puffatoo through three stages, from baby to toddler to kid, and unlock new games and tricks along the way! Included in your box are two bonus Season 4 Hatchimals to jumpstart your coll-egg-tion! Press on the egg to crack it and discover which Hatchimal CollEGGtible is inside. Hatchimals — who will you hatch?
- Includes: 1 Hatchimal
- 2 Bonus CollEGGtibles
- Instruction Booklet
- Cheat Sheet
- A brand new species of Hatchimals is here – it’s Puffatoo! Straight from Fabula Forest, Puffatoo has pretty patterned fur and an ombre-colored tuft of hair! With all new music and games, this Hatchimal loves to party!
- Puffatoo is so excited to be your friend! Teach her how to say your name, and she’ll repeat it back to you! She’ll use it everyday as she plays, and even when she says “I love you!” Want to show off to your friends? Teach her their names too! She learns one name at a time, so you can teach again and again!
- Included in each box are two adorable bonus Season 4 Hatchimal CollEGGtibles for you to jumpstart your coll-egg-tion! Hold the egg in your hands, rub the heart and when it changes from purple to pink, you know it's ready to hatch! Gently press to crack the egg and discover the Hatchimal CollEGGtible inside.
- Puffatoo comes with new games and music! Play Tune Tag, Musical Moves and Rhythm Repeat with your new Hatchimal, unlocking different games at each stage! Hatchimals are for kids aged 5+. 2 x AA batteries included.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.