Johnson's Baby Top-To-Toe Bath Wash
- 2 x 500mL
- 1 x 200mL
Gently cleanses without drying.
- NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Dye-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic
Baby’s skin is up to ten times more sensitive than adults. JOHNSON’S® baby top to toe® wash is an ultra-mild cleanser for your baby’s delicate skin and sensitive eyes. Milder than baby soap, the NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water that cleanses your baby during bathtime.
We love babies. And we understand babies' delicate skin and eyes need special care. That's why we've created a Top-To-Toe Bath that's gentle enough for newborns. With our unique No More Tears formula it is as gentle to the eyes and skin as pure water and is a convenient way to cleanse baby's skin and hair without drying it out. 100% soap free, dye free, pH balanced, Dermatologist and allergy tested, specially formulated for use on baby's delicate skin. Best for baby. Mums trust Johnson's. Always Mild & Gentle.
As it is as gentle to the eyes and skin as pure water and is a convenient way to cleanse baby's skin and hair without drying it out.
How & When to Use
JOHNSON'S® baby Top to Toe®wash cleanses gently, so you can use it anytime you bathe your baby. Also use on a soft wet washcloth for in-between bath wash-ups.
Warm water and a soothing touch — bathtime is a wonderful time to bond with your baby. Wet baby’s hair and body with warm water, apply wash with your hand or washcloth, gently lather, rinse and snuggle.
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate
- PEG-150 Distearate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.