Enjoy active adventures with the Modular Winter Vacation set, featuring a cozy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, outdoor picnic bench and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and a serving hatch from where customers can purchase ski equipment and drinks. You can mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the ski cabin with the LEGO® Creator modular system. This 3-in-1 construction toy also rebuilds into a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh and camera or a Yeti Surprise, and includes 2 minifigures, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a woman and a man, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Modular Winter Vacation set features a cozy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and serving hatch, plus an outdoor picnic bench.
- Features an authentic white, brown and blue color scheme.
- Put on the helmet and skis and race down the slope to perform amazing jumps.
- Call at the ski cabin to buy equipment or a mug of cocoa, and then relax in the warmth of an open fire on the rooftop terrace.
- Mix and combine the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a double ski slope, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the Ski Cabin with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild it to create a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh, or a Yeti Surprise where a yeti is roaming near a toilet cabin.
- Ski Cabin measures over 5” (15cm) high, 21” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Bobsleigh Track measures over 4” (12cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Yeti Surprise measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.