LYNX Africa has been our best-selling Bodyspray for over a decade – and its scent is as iconic today as it’s ever been. An exotic mixture of warm African spices and aromas, this classic fragrance will give you a real presence. A single spritz to the pulse points on your wrists, forearms and neck is all you need.
LYNX Africa Antiperspirant Aerosol Body Spray combines an exotic mix of warm African spices and aromas. This classic fragrance is designed to keep you cool no matter where the heat’s coming from. LYNX Africa has always been our most popular fragrance. Our body sprays are designed to give you confidence. All day long. So you can forget about odour and focus on what really matters. And that’s you being, well, you.
To get the most from your product, shake the can well and hold 15cm away from skin. Spray on key areas of the body - underarms and upper body for great protection from style threatening odour to feel fresh and confident.
- Combining African spices and aromas, Lynx Africa is our most popular fragrance
- A classic fragrance and odour protection
- An exotic mixture of warm African spices and aromas, this classic fragrance will give you a real presence
- Stay smelling great. All day!
- Shake, twist and spray directly on underarms and body
- Lynx Africa has been our best selling body spray for over a decade
Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk, Balsam, Tonka Bean, Vanilla.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.