Goji berries provide a natural approach to wellness. They are easy to eat and are especially good for those who want to maintain a youthful energetic lifestyle. Morlife Goji berries have a high antioxidant activity, as measured by an ORAC test. The ORAC value of Morlife Goji berries show that they contain very high levels of antioxidants compared to other fresh berries.
- Proven antioxidant activity
- Independently ORAC tested
- Gluten Free
- No added sugar
- No added colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
Enjoy a small handful (10g) of Morlife Goji berries daily.
Perfect for an on-the-run snack, tossed through a salad, mixed into fruit salad, with your favourite fruit and nut mix, or stirred into yoghurt or breakfast cereals. Alternatively use Morlife Goji berries to super-boost to your baking and cooking.
100% Certified Organic Dried Goji Berries (Lycium barbarum)
Serving Size: 10g (small handful)
Average quantity per serve
Average quantity per 100g
|Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Dietary fibre, total
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of nuts.
Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is important to maintain a varied diet.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.