Morlife Spirulina Powder 1kg Certified Organic
Spirulina is an amazing water grown plant known throughout the world as Nature's Richest Wholefood source of essential nutrients... In fact Spirulina Max contains more than 100 essential organic nutrients vital to good health including 3 times more calcium than milk, ten times more Betecarotene than carrots and nearly three times more quality protein than meat or fish! Free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners, Morlife's Certified Organic Spirulina Powder is 100% pure.
Morlife Spirulina Powder 1kg Certified Organic
Spirulina is an amazing water grown plant known throughout the world as Nature's Richest Wholefood source of essential nutrients... In fact Spirulina Max contains more than 100 essential organic nutrients vital to good health including 3 times more calcium than milk, ten times more Betecarotene than carrots and nearly three times more quality protein than meat or fish!
Spirulina Powder is a filamentous, unicellular, blue-green alga grown in certain countries and consumed as food for humans and animals. It is also widely used to derive additives in pharmaceuticals and food supplements. This alga is a rich source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and other nutrients, especially phytonutrients.
With over 60% of protein, Spirulina contains all the essential amino acids, plus some non-essential ones. This is similar to animal proteins; especially Spirulina does not contain saturated fats, or residues of hormones or antibiotics that are in some meats.
Vitamins that are found in Spirulina include B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid. The minerals include potassium, sodium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, chromium and selenium. Spirulina also contains important fatty acids such as gamma-linolenic acid and linoleic acid which are Omega 6 fatty acids. There is also plant pigments found in Spirulina, including phycocyanin, chlorophyll, carotenoids, xanthophylls and beta carotene. The abundance of these nutrients makes Spirulina an outstanding supplement.
Having all these beneficial nutrients, Spirulina has been experimentally proven, in vivo and in vitro that it is effective against numerous disease such as certain allergies, anemia, cancer, hepatotoxicity, viral and cardiovascular diseases, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, immunodeficiency inflammatory processes and so on.
Free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners, Morlife's Certified Organic Spirulina Powder is 100% pure. Give your next snack or meal a super boost by adding Certified Organic Spirulina to juices, smoothies, salad dressings or other foods.
- 100% Pure Spirulina
- Australian Certified Organic
- Contains Chlorophyll and Carotenoids
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners
Spirulina's incredible range of nutrients and easy absorption will help increase your energy, vitality and level of well being. Spirulina will benefit:
- Those feeling exhausted or lacking in energy.
- Those feeling generally run down.
- Busy mothers and their growing children or teenagers.
- Those leading stressful lifestyles or working long hours.
- People who tend to skip meals or not eat enough green vegetables.
- People who get minor illness often e.g. colds and flu's.
- people who are iron deficient.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Shift-workers suffering from erratic sleep patterns.
- Those on restricted diets.
- Sports and fitness enthusiasts.
- Health conscious people.
- he elderly.
Add I teaspoon of Spirulina Powder to juice, such as pineapple, guava, or orange; up to 4 times daily. Alternatively, mix with smoothie, shakes, or add to other food, like yoghurt, or sprinkle over food with salt, pepper and other herbs and spices.
Children ½ to 1 teaspoon daily.
This powder contains pure spirulina powder, organically certified, grown in conducive environment, with naturally approved nutrient input to the controlled ponds, free from pesticides & herbicides, under stringent quality conditions, HACCP approved food safety management and ISO 9001 Quality Management approved.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.