Kills seven common household pests fast— cockroaches, fleas, spiders, silverfish, carpet beetles, ants and moths — and breaks the cockroach breeding cycle.
Do the necessary damage to treat any insect infestations with the reassurance of 90 per cent natural ingredients and 1 per cent trusted synthetic actives.
- 4 x Mortein Powergard Control Bomb 150g
TURN OFF ELECTRICAL AND GAS APPLIANCES AND PILOT LIGHTS
1. Open cupboards, drawers, etc. Close outside doors and windows.
2. Shake can well before use. Place can on a sheet of newspaper in the centre of the room. Do not use in spaces smaller than 5m3.
3. Tilt sprayer away from face and push locking tab down firmly until it snaps into place. The can will start to spray before it locks. Once locked, entire contents will be released.
4. Leave room and close door so the mist does not escape. After two hours open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes before switching on electrical appliances.
5. Remove dead insects by vacuuming. As Mortein Naturgard Crawling Insect Control Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places over the next few days, more dead and affected insects may be seen. Vacuum carpets weekly to remove dead fleas.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
Where To Use
For indoor use only, and not for use in spaces smaller than 5m3 in volume.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.