With no added preservatives and packed full of the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for complete health, My Dog Gourmet Selection is a great choice. Made with slow-cooked quality meat from Australia and New Zealand, this 12-pack selection includes Gourmet Beef, Country Lamb & Liver, Tender Chicken & Turkey and Prime Beef & Veal flavours.
- This yummy Gourmet Selection pack allows you to spoil your lucky dog with a different menu every day!
- Contains a variety of tasty Australian made, healthy formulas
- Includes a selection of tender, complete and balanced meals that your dog will adore
- Premium quality ingredients
- High quality protein for healthy muscle maintenance
- Complete and Balanced nutrition
- No added preservatives
- Nice soft texture which is easy to chew
- Can be enjoyed as a complete meal or served with dry food
- Contains 12 cans in the pack including 4 delicious flavours – Beef and Veal, Country Lamb and Liver, Gourmet Beef, and Tender Chicken and Turkey Banquet
- The cans are convenient and easy to open
- Each can is 400g
Beef & Veal
- Meats Including Beef, Chicken, Veal, Lamb, Pork; Gelling Agents; Vegetable Fibre; Minerals; Colours; Flavours; Vitamins
- Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude Fat 5.5%
Tender Country Lamb & Liver
- Meats Including Lamb, Chicken, Turkey, Liver, Beef, Pork; Gelling Agents; Vegetable Fibre; Minerals; Flavours; Colours; Vitamins
- Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude Fat 5.5%
- Meats Including Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Pork; Gelling Agents; Vegetable Fibre; Minerals; Colours; Flavours; Vitamins
- Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude fat 5.5%
Tender Chicken & Turkey Banquet
- Meats Including Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Lamb, Pork; Gelling Agents; Vegetable Fibre; Minerals; Colours; Flavours; Vitamins
- Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude fat 6.0%
- The below is a guide only and individual needs may vary depending on age, breed, activity level and environmental factors
- Keep refrigerated after opening
- Please ensure your dog is always provided with clean fresh water
- The cans can be recycled
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.