National Geographic Adventure Set with the 40mm Telescope Microscope and Binoculars is ideal for junior scientists looking to explore everything from the soil to the stars. The 50mm telescope is a great starter instrument for both daytime nature watching and night time moon gazing. With this easy-to-use refractor, you can visit the chiselled lunar surface or tour some of the night sky’s brightest objects.
Your National Geographic™ 4x30 binoculars are the perfect companion for countless outdoor adventures. With these sturdy binoculars, you can investigate amazing species and sights. Take them on a nature walk to get a detailed look at birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. Take them on a hike to navigate your path and view distant landmarks. Most of all, keep them close by for on-the-go exploration.
When you want to take your investigations to the cellular level, the 900x Microscope is ready to reveal the hidden details of the world around you. Everyday things like sand, onion, skin, hair and pollen will show their extraordinary characteristics when viewed at magnifications ranging from 100x to 900x. To jumpstart your observations, the set comes with prepared specimens, collection tools and an experiment guide. As an added bonus, both elements in the set are well secured in a durable case for quick portability so you can follow your investigations wherever they may take you.
- 50mm Telescope
- 900x Microscope
- Collection/prepping tools
- Prepared and blank slides
- 4x30 binoculars
- Carry case
- Suitable for ages 10+
- The microscope set comes with prepared specimens, collection tools and an experiment guide.
- The telescope comes with a tabletop tripod, an eyepiece diagonal for comfortable viewing
- The binoculas come with a carry case
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.