Clinically proven to help reduce the visible signs of ageing, Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Day Moisturiser with Accelerated Retinol SA improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet and cheek wrinkles. It also brightens and evens skin’s tone, smooths fine lines and texture, and rejuvenates and nourishes skin for a more radiant look.
Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients:
- Retinol SA
- Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of dark spots. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other formats of Vitamin A, such a Pro-Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate, in providing benefit to the skin.
- Glucose Complex
- A Retinol SA booster that accelerates skin's surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Allergy tested
- For best results, use with Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ Anti-Ageing Day Moisturiser at night. Also try Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ Anti-Ageing Eye Cream.
How To Use
Apply at night after your serum, to cleansed face and neck. Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed. Turn pump to 'closed' position when not in use.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation of flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.