Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray with SPF 50+ Helioplex broad spectrum uva-uvb. Very high long lasting protection with 4 hrs water resistant for a weightless, clean feel suitable for the face and body.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray provides very high sun protection. Stabilised with Helioplex technology, it provides balanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays in an ultra-light, non greasy finish. This weightless formula applies easily to even hard-to-reach areas.
- 4 hours water resistant, resists running into eyes
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- One touch continuous spray works at any angle
- Oil-Free, PABA-free
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. May be irritating to eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. Intentional misuse by deliberate concentrating and inhaling the content can be harmful and fatal. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed in the sun.
Store below 25C. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. DO NOT SPRAY ON A NAKED FLAME OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL. KEEP AWAY FROM SOURCES OF IGNITION - NO SMOKING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRESSURISED DISPENSER. PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT AND DO NOTEXPOSE TO TEMPERATURES EXCEEDING 50C. DO NOT PIERCE OR BURN EVEN AFTER USE.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone 6% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Homosalate 15% w/w, Octocrylene 4% w/w
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.