Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen Lotion provides very high sun protection. Stabilised with Helioplex technology, it provides balanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against skin-ageing UVA and burning UVB rays and combines it with Dry Touch technology for a lightweight, non-shiny finish.
- 2 hours water resistant.
- Ultra light, weightless feel
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Oil-Free PABA free
- 2 hrs water resistant
- Lightweight, clean feel matte look
- 2 x Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ 88mL
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently (at least every 2 hours) and after swimming, excessive perspiration, towelling, or prolonged sun exposure.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. May be irritating to eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poisons Information Centre right away. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.