- Jam packed with whey protein isolates
- Higher pure protein percentage
- Fast acting hydrowhey peptides
- Whey protein microfractions present
- More than five grams of BCAAs
- Over four grams of glutamine & other precursors
- Instantised to mix easily
100% Optimum Whey Gold Standard is a potent pharmaceutical grade protein supplement. Each serving delivers 23 grams of high biologically valued protein and only one gram of fat. It contains no added carbohydrates. Each serving has only three grams of carbohydrates, making it an excellent choice for individuals on low carbohydrate diets.
This protein product is made from microfiltered WPI (Whey Protein Isolate), ion exchange WPI, ultrafiltered WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate), and hydrolysed "Hydrowhey" peptides. This combination provides you with a substantial serve of ultra pure whey protein without all the fillers and additives.
Optimum Nutrition have forged their place as an industry leader and this is typified by the dominance of Gold Standard 100% Whey, one of the world's best-selling whey protein. This is why a veritable smorgasbord of world class athletes are using their products, such as IFBB pro Steve Cook.
Cook has been one of the most recognisable faces in the sports and fitness industry over the last few years. His supplement intake increases as he begins to cut calories leading into a contest. This is because he looks to maximise gym time and ensure he leaves nothing to chance.
100% Optimum Whey Protein provides the perfect balance of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids including a high concentration of Branch Chain Amino Acids. This improves nitrogen retention and muscle growth. It also now contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
100% Optimum Whey Protein has a higher protein percentage and has been one of the leaders in the market for some time. With 23 grams of protein in just over a one ounce serving, it's more than 78% protein driven. With an instantised formula that mixes easily and tastes delicious, try mixing one scoop with your oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, pancake and other recipes.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.