- Oral-B Precision Clean Toothbrush Heads 10pk
- Unique cup-shaped design
- Removes plaque
- Cleans between teeth and below the gum line
- Penetrates hard-to-reach places
- Indicator bristles
- Hygienically sealed for easy storage
- 8 x Precision Clean
- Compatible with Triumph, Professional Care, Vitality
- 2 x Crossaction
- Compatible with Genius, SmartSeries, Pro, Trizone and Vitality
- Does Not Fit:
- Oral-B CrossACtion Power (battery type)
- Sonic Complete
- Vitality Sonic
Dentist recommended brand
With a range of electric and manual toothbrushes designed to specifications laid out by decades of research into dental hygiene and oral cleaning mechanics, it's no wonder Oral B remains the number one globally recommended dental brand.
As the 2016-2017 & 2017-2018 Global Branding Winner of the World Branding Awards, remaining the world's number 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand and the worldwide leader in the over $5 billion brushing market, you can rest easy knowing these Oral B brush heads have been crafted by the best.
Cleaner teeth & healthier gums
Let's face it, no one likes going to the dentist. from the uncomfortable chair to the frequent poking and prodding until a cavity or worse is unearthed. Thankfully, Oral B Precision Heads can keep that routine 6 month checkup to just that!
Designed to penetrate hard to reach areas, the precision cleaning MicroPulse bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface than a manual toothbrush, leaving your whole mouth cleaner, while removing up to 100% more plaque.
The world’s leading brand in simple dental hygiene, Oral-B boast a massive range of electric and manual toothbrushes, toothpastes and more. Committed to making perfect teeth the norm for anyone and everyone, Oral-B is your best bet for keeping your teeth clean and your gums healthy, ensuring you’ve got a great smile that lasts a lifetime. Oral-B is dental care made easy!
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.