Good for the soil as well as the global soul, the Earth First Collection makes sense ecologically, aesthetically, and economically. These rugs are created by hand weaving natural fibres of jute together to create the perfect choice for the discerning buyer. Complement your home's decor with this Natural Jute Diamonds rug. Carefully hand-woven by skilled artisans in the villages of North Central India, this fine rug features naturally coloured jute woven into repeating diamond pattern. The natural finish showcases a tight woven knot with a natural finish of the border. The all natural jute foundation makes the rug extremely durable and completely reversible with contrasting designs on each side.
- Pile Height: 7mm
- Product Features: Eco-Friendly, Stain Resistant
- Material: Jute
- Style: Rustic, Casual, Country
- Pattern: Check, Geometric, Trellis
- Weave Type: Flatweave, Handmade
- Rugs by Room: Baby Room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Entryway, Kids Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Patio
- Rug Type: Indoor, Reversible
- Feature: Latex Free
Tip: We recommend the use of a RugStop to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colours, some rug colours may vary slightly.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.