The original product with a worldwide, cult following, Palmer's cocoa butter lotion is developed with pure cocoa butter which melts on contact with the skin, helping to penetrate with antioxidants, as well as act as an emollient to lock in moisture and protect skin from the harsh elements of the environment. Also includes Vitamin E so not only does it moisturise, but it helps to keep your skin soft healthy and smooth. Rich, luxe and the very best in moisturising.
Cocoa Butter Lotion with Vitamin E
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion 2 x 500mL
- Palmers 1 x Hand Cream 60gr
Cocoa Butter - Ethically & sustainably sourced by Palmer’s from cacao plantations in West Africa, Cocoa Butter is a rich natural source of vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants and polyphenols. The unique Cocoa Mass Polyphenols fight free radicals and help skin perform at its beautiful best. It moisturises by bonding with the natural oils in your skin, nourishing deeply and without irritation. Cocoa Butter is also naturally rich in Vitamin E, a powerhouse vitamin for optimal skin health, leaving it radiant and beautiful.
Vitamin E - An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E is skin’s number one friend, smoothing scars and protecting skin from damaging free radicals. Enhances the protective function of skin and decreases the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scars by keeping cells hydrated.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.