• Evo speed 2.5
• FIFA Quality
• White-Green Gecko Safety Yellow-Puma Black
• Size 5
DetailsThis is a professional-quality fusion technology match ball. Constructed from 32 panels with equal surface areas, its fusion technology construction provides improved durability, increased consistency of shape and reduced water absorption. The .88mm PU outer with multi-foam/polyester backings and the Butyl bladder provide a soft touch, excellent flight characteristics and optimum air retention. The FIFA Quality PRO mark guarantees the highest level of performance game after game. The Puma evoSPEED 2.5 Hybrid Soccer Ball is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are going up to the local field to kick it around or you have a match coming up, this ball fits the ticket.
The white and green gecko coloring look fantastic together, especially with the sharp design. This ball will stay in excellent condition thanks to the reliable PU casing and EVA foam used in its construction. This is a ball you can perfect your craft with.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.