So you're reading the back of an olive oil tin? That's ok, we're ready for you The most important thing you should know is that red island is perfect for any occasion.
Whether you're cooking up a storm on the barbie, or holding a fancy dinner party, you'll enjoy top notch flavour every time. This is because we only use quality, Australian-grown olives. The very best you can get. And with a wider range of meals popping up on tables across the country - this makes it the perfect kitchen and table companion. So if you're after good value and taste no matter what the occasion - stop reading the outside, and have some of what's inside.
- Red Island - The great all-rounder
- A drizzle over barbecued vegetables, hearty soups, grilled fish and shellfish
- Mixing as a salad dressing with vinegar, mustard and a touch of salt and ground black pepper
- Marinate chicken pieces, Iamb cutlets and beef steaks with fresh herbs
- Toss through your favourite pasta el dip with warm crusty bread
- Bake delicious cakes, cookies and muffins
100% Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Servings per package: 266
Serving size: 15mL
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.