Get 48 hour protection against sweat in Rexona's Original's compact size antiperspirant deodorant for men which is formulated with long lasting protection and odour control, helping you stay dry throughout the day!
Our products are intelligently designed to work as hard as you do. We make it our business to know more about sweat, and what we learn informs every product innovation. Sweat, also known as perspiration, is a normal and healthy bodily function and it starts to occur just a few months after birth. We mainly sweat to cool our bodies down, a process called thermoregulation. Our brain sends a signal to over 3 million glands in our body to release sweat (a clear fluid made of water, salts and proteins). As this fluid evaporates from our skin, it lowers our body temperature. On Rexona.com/au you’ll find lots of helpful information about how to stop sweat and how Rexona can help. Rexona entered the world of professional sports, backing some of the world’s best sports men and women. To this day, Rexona continues to provide ultimate protection at even the busiest of times. Rexona was created in Australia in 1908 by Mrs Alice Sheffer, the wife of SF Sheffer, the founder of the Sheldon Drug Company. A talented physician, she wanted to give people a new kind of personal care product, with effective ingredients that also smelt good. When Rexona hit the shelves in 1908, it soon became the company’s biggest seller
- With motion activated protection
- Travel-friendly, compact format
- Long lasting protection against wetness
- Alcohol* free (*ethyl alcohol)
- Long lasting protection against odour
Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Steareth-2, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Steareth-20, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxy- Hydrocinnamate, Hydrated Silica, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.