S-26 GOLD JUNIOR is our most advanced formulation in Australia, and is developed based on Alula Junior PlatinumCare Complex. S-26 GOLD JUNIOR has been carefully formulated as a supplementary milk drink for young children. It is a good source of 16 vitamins and minerals, and has a reduced protein* level, in keeping with expert recommendations. Plus it contains omega-3 DHA and oligofructose enriched inulin, an ingredient commonly known as prebiotic.
*S-26 GOLD JUNIOR now contains 1.4g/100mL of protein compared to previous formulation of 2.5g/100mL.
One 225mL serve provides a good source of 16 vitamins and minerals to help support:
- Growth and development - with vitamins A, D and iodine to help support children’s growth and development
- Cognitive function - With iodine and zinc, to aid cognitive function, as well as iron to help support children’s cognitive development
- Function of digestive enzymes - with calcium, which contributes to the function of digestive enzymes
- Immune system function - Includes zinc, vitamins C, B6, B12 and D to support the function of children’s immune systems
These assist when dietary intakes of energy and nutrients may be inadequate.
S-26 GOLD JUNIOR contains no added artificial colours or preservatives.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.