- Contains Natural ingredients to help lubricate the throat.
DetailsWhat causes Snoring?
Snoring occurs due to obstruction of free flowing air through the passages at the back of the throat. This happens more with narrowing of respiratory airways, as the structures strike each other and vibrate during breathing.
How does Snorel® spray work?
The spray coats the upper respiratory tract with a thin layer of oily lubricant that reduces the vibrations that cause snoring.
Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Oil, Spearmint Oil.
Snorel® spray is not a cure for sleep apnoea which is a serious medical condition. If in doubt consult a medical professional for further advice before using the product.
Do not use in children below the age of 18.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients in the composition of Snorel® spray. Avoid using Snorel® if you are allergic to soya, peanuts or other types of nuts.
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have asthma or respiratory problems.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.