- STANLEY food & beverage storage
- Style: Classic Double XL Vacuum Bottle
- Colour: Navy
- Capacity: 1.9L
- Insulation time:
- Hot: 24 hours
- Cold: 32 hours
- Ice: 160 hours
- Doubled walled vacuum insulated design
- Cap doubles as a 230mL cup
- Durable, leak-proof & rust-proof
- 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Naturally BPA free
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 11.4 x 13.9 x 37 (L x W x H)
- Weight (approx.): N/A
- Country of origin: N/A
Built tough, this trusty flask is the ideal choice for everything for your next job site gig or outdoor adventure. The sturdy 18/8 stainless steel design is equipped with doubled walled vacuum insulation to keep contents at optimal temperature, and comes with a cap that doubles as a cup for added functionality.
The Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr. who forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed, in 1913 he fused vacuum insulation and the strength of steel in one portable bottle, inventing the all-steel vacuum bottle we know and love today.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.