Symphony collection is inspired by timeless vintage designs crafted with the softest polypropylene available. This rug is crafted using a power-loomed construction with a polypropylene pile and features main accent colours. The Symphony Collection of fashion-forward Frieze area rugs is a marvellous display of dazzlingly designed, durable indoor carpets. Symphony rugs are an outstanding fusion of fashion forward patterns, comforting textures, and high-style colours. These artfully crafted transitional carpets are the fashionable, easy-care choice for those high-traffic areas of your home or office.
- Pile height is 10mm
- Crafted of Polypropylene
- Style is Contemporary, Vintage
- Pattern is Abstract, Transitional
- Weave Type: Machine-Made
- Rug Type: Indoor
- Feature: Latex Free
- Shape: Round & Rectangle
Tip: We recommend the use of a RugStop to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colours, some rug colours may vary slightly.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.