Tailor Made Sharkskin Ultimate Neoprene Seat Covers- MAnufactured From High Quality, 3Mm Density, Uv Safe Neoprene Rubber. Warm, Lightweight, Flexible Neoprene With Protective Qualities. Quick Drying And Breathable Black Nylon Surface For A Soft And Comfortable Feel To Suit In Any Weather Conditions.
Modern Contemporary Design And Manufactured To Suit The Aussie Way Of Life. With Extra 10Mm Flexible Polyurethane Foam Added To Provides High Thermal, Moisture Insulation And Extra Comfort. Highly Resistant To Many Hazards Including Ozone, Sunlight And Oxidation, As Well Numerous Chemicals And Water.
2 Years Workmanship Warranty.
Tailor Made To Suit:
Dual Cab Utility
- 2X Bucket Seats (Airbag Certified Compatibility)
- 2X Separate Headrests
- Bench Seat
- 3X Separate Headrests
(Optional 2-3 Headrests)
Tailor Made Sharkskin Ultimate Neoprene Seat Covers Has The Following Features:
- Smart Guard Badge In Which The Fabric Is Treated With Stain/Water Resistant And 50+ Uv Stabilized
- Heavy Duty Double Knitted Polyester Backing For Snug Fit
- 3Mm Density Neoprene Rubber (Polychloroprene)
- 10Mm Flexible Polyurethane Foam Added To Provide High Thermal, Moisture Insulation And Extra Comfort.
- Tri Coat Net Lining To Prevent Deterioration Of Foam To The Car Seat
- Velcro Tie System
- Double Stitching For Extra Durability And Support
- Fabric Side Skirting
- Rear Map Pocket
- Utility Front Pockets
- Machine Washable
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.