3 games in one pack!
- 1x Fizzy Dizzy
- 1 x Greedy Granny
- 1 x Crunching Crocodile
Game : Fizzy Dizzy is a fun game from TOMY
- Spins the umbrella and pumps the fizzy drinks can by the number indicated by the straw on the umbrella.
- Watch as Fizzy’s belly starts to grow.
- It's a whizzy, fizzy belching blast!
Game 2: Greedy Granny
- New and whimsical game from Tomy that all the family will love.
- Granny has fallen asleep with all the biscuits…what a Greedy Granny!.
- Will you risk it for a biscuit? Be careful, one wrong move and you could wake her and send the biscuits soaring!
- 2-4 players and suitable for 5yrs+.
- Some assembly required. No batteries needed.
Game 3: Crunching Crocodile
Crunching Croc is the crunching, munching crazy crocodile game from TOMY. To play the game each player takes it in turn to control the croc– the other players each choose one of the frogs sitting on a lily pad. It takes the slickest, smartest frog to win this game and avoid becoming croc’s lunch. As the croc player turns over the playing cards one by one, keep an eye out for the hungry croc card. If you see it, jump quickly to avoid his snappy jaws. Keep playing until all the other frog players have had all their tokens munched. Can you be the last frog standing? Some assembly required.
- Be the slickest, smartest frog and avoid becoming croc's lunch
- Pay attention to the croc players cards, when you see the hungry croc jump
- Keep playing until all other frog players have had all their tokens munched. The winner is the last player with any tokens left
- 3-5 players. Suitable from 5 years
- No batteries required.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.