Tramontina's Gourmet Selection heavy-gauge saute pans are an essential item for countless kitchen tasks, providing durability, functionality and superior performance in the kitchen. Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops. Oven-safe up to 350ºF (176ºC).
Tramontina’s Gourmet Selection Saute Pans bring sophisticated exterior cookware colors to your kitchen. Tramontina 3 Pack of Nonstick Saute Pans are handy for many everyday cooking tasks, while the Teflon Platinum nonstick interior coating provides effortless cooking and easy cleanup. Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops. These pans feature stay-cool Bakelite handles to make them easy and safe to handle during cooking. The interior is nonstick; with this frying pan, you will not have to scrub vigorously after each use.
- 3 Black Tramontina Saute Pans (20.3, 25.4, & 30.5 cm)
- Non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up
- Dishwasher Safe
- Soft Grip Silicon Handles
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum
- 3 Pc. Sauté Pan Set
- Heavy-gauge aluminum resists warping while providing even heat distribution
- Ergonomically designed, soft-touch handle
- Teflon Platinum nonstick coating
- ersatile fry pan set in handy sizes complements any kitchen
- Teflon Classic interior nonstick coating ensures easy cooking and effortless cleanup
- Metallic Black enamel exterior finish
- Stay-cool black Bakelite handles with color matching insert
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Heavy-gauge aluminum
- Durable porcelain enamel exterior
- Easy-clean, Teflon® Platinum non-stick interior
- Silicone soft-grip handles
- Aluminum alloy rivets
- Oven-safe up to 350ºF (176ºC)
- 1 - 8 inch Sauté pan
- 1 - 10 inch Sauté pan
- 1 - 12 inch Sauté pan
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.