Universal El Toro Series II Rear Seat Covers designed to suit most vehicles.
Universal El Toro Series II Rear Seat Covers are specifically designed Premium Quality - Hard Wearing Materials in soft PVC fabric automotive grade - high performance with leather like grains. Stylish design with colour contrast inlay centre.
2 years Workmanship Warranty.
UNIVERSAL REAR Size 06/08S Universal Rear Seat Covers with 3x Separate Headrests and Universal Splitfold System. This Seat configuration is developed specifically for new ranges of car makes and models to suit rear seat with Splitfold Backrest. With the 5x zipper system, it gives the flexibility to use universally with 40/60, 60/40, 40/20/40 and 50/50 Split and Side Bolsters with the freedom of positioning the headrests and armrest provisions.
Universal El Toro Series II Rear Seat Covers has the following features:
- SMART GUARD badge in which the fabric is treated with STAIN/WATER RESISTANT and UV STABILIZED
- HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE KNITTED POLYESTER BACKING FOR SNUG FIT
- 6mm FOAM FOR INSULATION AND COMFORT-WITH TRI COAT NET LINING TO PREVENT FOAM DETERIORATION TO THE CAR SEAT
- DOUBLE STITCHING FOR EXTRA DURABILITY AND SUPPORT
- HIGH STRENGTH STRETCH TIE SYSTEM / ELASTIC MATERIALS FOR TIE SYSTEM
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.