UNIVERSAL ULTIMATE CAR ACCESSORIES VALUE PACK
Universal Ultimate Seat Covers designed suit most vehicle's seats with extra bolstered and depth. Manufactured with a very strong yet lightweight Polyester Fabric. Modern colour contrast combinations. Cost effective value pack.
1 year Workmanship Warranty.
- 2 x UNIVERSAL SIZE 30/35 FRONT SEAT COVERS
- 1 x UNIVERSAL SIZE 06/08H REAR SEAT COVERS
- 2 x SEAT BELT BUDDIES
- 4 Pieces CARPET MATS (2 x FRONTS AND 2 x REAR)
- 1 x STEERING WHEEL COVER
UNIVERSAL REAR Size 06/08H Universal Rear Seat Covers with 3x Separate Headrests. This Seat configuration is usually found in the front of utilities or back seat of early model vehicles.
All our Seat Covers are Airbag Certified Compatibility.
Universal Ultimate Front and Rear Seat Covers Value Pack has the following features:
- HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE KNITTED POLYESTER BACKING FOR SNUG FIT
- 3mm FOAM FOR INSULATION AND COMFORT
- VELCRO TIE SYSTEM FOR FRONT SEATS
- HIGH STRENGTH STRETCH TIE SYSTEM / ELASTIC MATERIALS FOR TIE SYSTEM FOR REAR SEATS
- REAR MAP POCKET
- UTILITY FRONT POCKETS
- MACHINE WASHABLE
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.