Native to Mexico, Dragon Fruit (or Pitaya), the fruit of the cactus, is now grown in Central America and Southeast Asia.
Discover Volupta Crunchy White Dragon Fruit and enjoy as a delicious and unique snack, or add to a tropical fruit salad, trail mix or a smoothie.
• Consume as a snack.
• Add to trail mix, salads & smoothies.
• Enter our kitchen to discover easy and delicious recipes.
What are the health benefits?
Crunchy White Dragon Fruit contains 3 grams of dietary fiber, which equals 11% of the recommended daily value. It is also free from trans fat or added sugars and contains 2 grams of protein per serving.
Are there any potential allergens?
Our Crunchy White Dragon Fruit come from fresh pitayas and does not contain any ingredients that are considered to be allergens. However, this product is produced in a facility that also handles eggs, dairy, soy, wheat, tree nuts and fish, and therefore cannot be guaranteed free of allergens for those with high sensitivities.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.