- Slider Bags
- Variety pack: 96-Quart, 70-Gallon
- Smart Zip
Keep your food fresh with Ziploc® brand Slider Bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it’s easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our Smart Zip® seal—it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected.
- The ONLY slider bag with an expandable bottom.
- Flat base makes it easy to fill, even with liquids.
- Perfect for storing bulky items and food.
- Slider closure makes these bags easy to close, easy to open.
- Expandable bottom makes the bag easier to stand and fill.
- Filled bags stand side by side in most refrigerators, freezers and pantries.
- Features our Smart Zip® seal.
- Microwaveable (use as directed). When defrosting & reheating, open zipper one inch to vent. Caution: When using in microwave, place bag on a microwave-safe dish. Handle with care. Bag and contents may be hot. Do not overheat contents because bag may melt.
Delivery During Covid-19 Outbreak
- We’re still delivering but there may be service impacts.
- We are seeing a slight slow down in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Whilst there has not been an official announcement from Australia Post please allow an additional 8 to 15 business days for your items to be delivered, Australia Post is experiencing high levels of freight moving through their system and this often results in delays.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 2 to 3 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- The current reduction in domestic flights has seen delays begin to occur in our domestic deliveries – particularly in the Express Post Network.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Please click the link below to get more information:https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
|Metro areas||Regional||Rural & Remote|
|Standard Shipping||2-5 business days||2-7 business days||3-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||1-3 business days||1-3 business days||2-4 business days|
*Please consider updated delivery times above due to Covid-19 Outbreak.
For orders that are eligible for Express Shipping, the option will be shown at checkout.
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the products in your order.
If your order includes heavier items, or if you add more products to your order, the shipping cost may vary.
Tracking your Order
You can easily track your order by viewing your order history in your account here. You will also receive email and texts with tracking information and updates on your delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.